Monday, September 20, 2010

Prayer Letter

If you have not received my prayer letter, I have a copy of it below. You either aren't on my mailing list, or it just hasn't arrived in your mailbox yet. But if you would like to read it, you can click on the image below to make it a little bigger, or you can drag and drop it onto you desktop for better viewing capabilities.

Prayer Letter

I have also attached my support slips, if you would like to copy those until your desktop by just clicking and dragging it, Print it off, then mail it in. Thank you for your prayers and any other type of support you give me.

Support Slips
I am very excited for this up coming trip, if you would like to hear more about it, talk to me in person, or have a meeting with me, or just hang out. Please send me and email to: dalenolanjr@gmail.com or contact me on facebook. (Or if you know of anyone that might be interested)

No comments:

Post a Comment